Archived Price Change Schedule by Fill Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the 4th quarter rush is over, our Backroom teams have been working on a number of projects for the BR TL. One of these was moving a few aisles around to better fit the operations of our store. However, no one in the store knows how to print the aisle headers to reflect the changes. After some research on Workbench tonight I've figured out how to print them, and found most of the information on the sign. I have not, however, been able to find a logistics-friendly schedule for Price Changes. I found the "Daily Price Change Guide", but that doesn't lay out what specific fill groups are scheduled for that day; IE, OFCE/STAT/SEA1/SEA2/SEA3 are Tuesday, ACCS is Friday, etc. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Since the 4th quarter rush is over, our Backroom teams have been working on a number of projects for the BR TL. One of these was moving a few aisles around to better fit the operations of our store. However, no one in the store knows how to print the aisle headers to reflect the changes. After some research on Workbench tonight I've figured out how to print them, and found most of the information on the sign. I have not, however, been able to find a logistics-friendly schedule for Price Changes. I found the "Daily Price Change Guide", but that doesn't lay out what specific fill groups are scheduled for that day; IE, OFCE/STAT/SEA1/SEA2/SEA3 are Tuesday, ACCS is Friday, etc. Any info is greatly appreciated.

This is the schedule for price changes. I might have missed something but its a majority of it. Sorry its not the fill groups, I don't work with fill groups often so i couldn't think of to many.
Monday:
Boys, Girls, Infants, Electronics, Entertainment

Tuesday:
Ready to wear, Stationary

Wednesday:
Men's, Market, Infant food/diapers, Chemicals, paper, sporting goods

Thursday:
Shoes, intimates, sportswear, housewares, decorative home, toys

Friday:
Jewelry, Domestics, Cosmetics

Status
Not open for further replies.