Archived Price change scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClearanceMaster

Price Accuracy TM
So recently when pulling up the workload, this popped up. It says not to utilize the 120 eaches formula to make a schedule because it doesn't include "fixed workload" (which is labels I guess) and we also push and remerchandise softlines racks to make new ones at our store)

I told my TL and she can't find anything on MyTime.. so is there a pricing TL that can say how they are scheduling now they don't want us to use the 120 each method. Or can you say how many hours you got and how many tickets. Right now we are just doing 100 eaches and then adding 10 hours to that. And it's hardly enough with wor load jumps and pushing. Not to mention "shopability" hit our store in a really bad way.

BTW if you can see the store number in the picture it's not mine. I purposely scrolled to a generic number. So don't worry about outing me ;)

h8p5arjs7

Sorry it didn't work. Here
20160729_115200.jpg

Is it saying to just let MyTime schedule us? Because that isn't working.. and our store doesn't let mytime write anything because we don't receive the payroll like other stores. Ours is a B volume store running on c payroll because we barely miss the cutoff. So we get creative sometimes

I'm at low volume store and I schedule a set amount every week for price. 60 hours no matter the workload. But my team is super experienced and is very fast.

My teams not slow, and we are pretty experienced. Our store is just a wreck right now. 60 hours wouldn't cut it on some of our lower weeks :(. It takes us 5-10 hours total a week just to push the merchandise from the backroom. And that's not even forecasted in our schedule. We are trying to figure out a better way. That notice on our workload forecast tool teased us..

We pull decode every single day at my store so the back room batches are tiny if anythin for price change. If it's not on the floor, it can't sell and my STL is huge on that. It's all about good routines and support from the other leaders and departments. I have someone come in on Sunday to get a jumpstart on Monday's workload so we start off strong, then stagger my hours for what are generally the biggest days-Monday and Tuesday.

thats because you're doing other teams work!!!! Start each workload the day before.. Have a team on Sunday. That way you can add if you need to.

Make sure your hl and sl tl are working all PTM from the back, that should severely clean out your Backroom. That is in stocks and sales floor responsibility. Not pricing. Also, what you do ticket in your Backroom should be pushed by salesfloor. That is not your job. This is ALL on workbench. Hold your stores TLs accountable using this, bring it to your Etl, if that doesn't help bring it to your HR and if that doesn't help stl and so on.

We use the hours alloted to pricing on my time and just divide those by eaches and then use that number and multiply it by eaches per day to determine scheduling. I prefer to over schedule a day before so they can work a head. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back