Archived Price change workload

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I haven't been able to log on or see the price change workload forecast, does anyone have anymore information about this. How are the calculating the price change hours without seeing the forecast.

It's been down all week... Nothing on redwire and I can't access my support reinvention to send anything up :(. I just copy pasted the schedule the week prior and I'll have to add payroll as needed whenever it fixes :/

Same here. I'm afraid to see how many hours we'll actually need for the week of the 14th. I have to fight for anything over 50, as is.

Pricing forecast still isn't showing up!! Have no what the hell I am walking into until it shows up in the gun.. Tomorrow, when printing labels, it shows up like 6000 tickets.. i'm not sure if that includes labels or what but i'm like "Holy SH**BALLS we need to call more people in, theres only 2 people scheduled.. LOL

I mysupported (as I'm sure others have) and they know the report isn't working and don't have an estimate when it will work again.

I walked into a shit show on Monday AFTER telling my TL and ETL DAYS in advance that there was One Spot salvage on Monday and maybe I should come in at 4. When I got there at 10 (after getting a text to tell me to wear my red & khaki instead of comp shop) they were STILL scanning seasonal salvage from shopping carts brought back to receiving. I was scanning sales floor all afternoon since I was the only one there after 12. I also helped pull CAFs and handle a bunch of other stuff. I left at 6 with 15 hours left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back