I'm Lost! Price Change

Price Change in MyWork wont allow us to print more than one ticket at a time. For example we have beach towels on clearance and there are 33 of them. I get through the prompts, tell it there are 33, and the printer only prints one ticket. I've tried other printers as well, same issue.
Please Help!

There is a button at the top that is the icon of three dots which turns auto print on/off.. if it’s on it will print just one ticket without asking. It should give you the option to type number of tickets if it’s off though

ive had no problems printing multiple tickets.. just some my devices where the print button stays gray even after you type number of tickets

I used to use Price Change to see the last selling price of an item that's been salvaged out or that is "sold elsewhere" but that's gone now.

Anyone know how to get a price history now?

We don’t mark products clearance anymore since the price accuracy team was deemed unnecessary. We like to wait until it all goes salvage, losing massive profit, but saving a few bucks in payroll
And to piss off guests because we can't sell them the item they want because we can't find out how much to charge.

Last edited:
Even non-Bullseye's Playground stuff I can't find the last selling price. This is annoying. Give me back my Price Change app!!

0D56CA43-C82E-44EF-9903-2619D16BDB67.jpeg

So lemme get this straight. Last week, 2 of that griddle were sold in the district. Two weeks ago, your store sold 3 and the district sold 2.5 (how? whatever...) And today you can't get a price on something that's been sold in the last 14 days?!?!?!

We don’t mark products clearance anymore since the price accuracy team was deemed unnecessary. We like to wait until it all goes salvage, losing massive profit, but saving a few bucks in payroll
When we had a pricing team it was anywhere from 2-4 people using 50-80 hours per week, depending on workload. Who picked up that workload at your store ?
I’ve heard many stores are processing more salvage than ever. Are EOL batches being dropped to push the stuff to the floor ? Who is pulling the PC batches when they drop ? Are DBO’s ticketing clearance on time ? What has changed since the pricing team went away ?

Back