Archived Price Match :(- shopping problem not working problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a certain item that I wanted that was on sale since the summer for $23.00, then all of a sudden on Sunday the price went up to $40.00 :huh:. It was only clearance online for $20 dollars before Sunday, then on Sunday the webpage disappeared :wacko:. When I google the item, the price will come up under the link, but once i go to the page it says "sorry, bladidahhhhblahhblahhh". Will I ever be able to get it for the lower price? Will it happen after Christmas?? :angry:

I didn't think we price matched items that went clearance, just sale items. I could be wrong though. Also if it did go clearance and its no longer available online, you may be out of luck. :/

I didn't think we price matched items that went clearance, just sale items. I could be wrong though.

No, you're right. Price match/adjustments only apply to items that are on sale. If the item has gone clearance after you purchased it, you can return it, but you'll have to purchase another one from the sales floor unless your GSTL is super vibetastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back