Archived Priceless sales tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
At our store we've been getting a lot of sales tags, especially the Circo brand, thathave all the information on it, but there's no price on it. At first I though that it was because items were returned from target.com, but it is happening way too often. Anyone know why we're selling things with no prices???

Are you sure they're not on the perforated edges in the front? I've noticed they have been putting the price tags on the end so that people can take them off before giving them as gifts.

I noticed (especially on the tables) signage that says "3 for $18" or $7 each. They can't really put a price considering it varies based on how many you buy. I also think they're moving towards not listing prices because of price differences in Alaska/Hawaii/soon to be Canada and it would cost a lot to have the tags made with the different prices for the different places.

Are you sure they're not on the perforated edges in the front? I've noticed they have been putting the price tags on the end so that people can take them off before giving them as gifts.

Some items do have the prices on the front....but many do not.

I noticed today that there are cherokee items without prices on, too.

I noticed (especially on the tables) signage that says "3 for $18" or $7 each. They can't really put a price considering it varies based on how many you buy. I also think they're moving towards not listing prices because of price differences in Alaska/Hawaii/soon to be Canada and it would cost a lot to have the tags made with the different prices for the different places.

This makes a lot of sense. Although can you imagine the problems we'll have if we don't start getting prices listed on tables or on racks??

This makes a lot of sense. Although can you imagine the problems we'll have if we don't start getting prices listed on tables or on racks??

When the SL kills the table and decides to hang the product they better white ticket them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back