Archived Pricing Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you managing this pricing scheduling debacle with E2E? We are no longer doing that /120 metric and now only scheduling what mytime pulls because of efficiency reporting. The hours are tiny I'm talking 60/70 a week. I'm constantly having to pull POG to complete the workload. Is the softlines a&a team doing their own price changes? Is that why mytime pulls so little for pricing now? I'm trying to get to the root and get some facts/documentation because I think something is wrong. At my store now we are expected to do all the price changes including A&A with hardly any hours. Is there a document somewhere that states A&A pricing workload is automatically included in the SL's hours that mytime now pulls? And that's A&A is excluded from pricing work center? I'm trying to find the facts please help.

For us, pricing hours for beauty, market, and SL have been removed from pricing and given to the respective departments. Those departments are doing their own markdowns. Not sure about proof exactly though.

My store only as a style and beauty team. The style team does their own pricing . The pricing team takes care of everything else.

For us, pricing hours for beauty, market, and SL have been removed from pricing and given to the respective departments. Those departments are doing their own markdowns. Not sure about proof exactly though.

Same, although when they need help from the pricing team he and the style tl just chat and she will underpost her hours so he can schedule his team.

Last edited:
The E2E teams should be be doing their own pricing. The hours they took away from pricing were rolled into softness for that. It is my understanding that they should be doing price changes as they are zoning. Unfortunately the amount of hours taken away are not equal to the hours given. I really think this is one part of E2E that should not happen. Let the people who are good at pricing do it. You can't just have everyone doing markdowns. First there is not enough equipment. Second, let the softlines team take care of the guests. When they are trying to do both, no one is being attentive to the guest. They are so focused on the tasks they are now asked to do that service, the very thing this is suppose to support is the biggest casualty

The E2E teams should be be doing their own pricing. The hours they took away from pricing were rolled into softness for that. It is my understanding that they should be doing price changes as they are zoning. Unfortunately the amount of hours taken away are not equal to the hours given. I really think this is one part of E2E that should not happen. Let the people who are good at pricing do it. You can't just have everyone doing markdowns. First there is not enough equipment. Second, let the softlines team take care of the guests. When they are trying to do both, no one is being attentive to the guest. They are so focused on the tasks they are now asked to do that service, the very thing this is suppose to support is the biggest casualty

I hope you feel the same of this as you do of the Plano team.

I absolutely do! Plano can get in and out of an area with very little disruption. Considering the entire team eventually (with the E2E plan) trained in plano is going to be a nightmare. All of the different teams using the supplies is a simple example. Who is going to order? What is the expectation going to be? Do they really think a cosmetic team can get that reset, cleaned, signed in the same amount of time? No No No.While I can wrap my mind around the flow process moving into the day time (sort of) I just don't see a free for all with the Plano process

The hours have moved for softlines and some of market for us. We have a sltm who does pricing every day and a pricing tm for everything else. Pogs are working similar right now.

Scheduling: naw
Think there was a bit over 4k tasks last I looked

in my opinion pricing should go end to end, plano should not. you need a team that can set uninterrupted and can adjust if things dont work out. if the opener calls out then forget about any pogs being set and every other process being held back. pricing works as long as the team works ahead, i have noticed an end to end tm in mens will find things much faster than a pricing tm who only visits that area once a week.

in my opinion pricing should go end to end, plano should not. you need a team that can set uninterrupted and can adjust if things dont work out. if the opener calls out then forget about any pogs being set and every other process being held back. pricing works as long as the team works ahead, i have noticed an end to end tm in mens will find things much faster than a pricing tm who only visits that area once a week.

What about stores that receive trucks daily? So the emphasis is put on Stocking, Zoning, and Backstocking? and helping guests, back up cashiering, and putting away reshop? I am betting stores that go end to end on pricing will fall behind.

E2E softlines can also find SFS orders more quickly.... should E2E also do SFS?

should E2E also do SFS?
Oh god I can see it now, especially with HQ working on adding that functionality to the Zebras.

Pull, push, research, zone, backstock, and pull SFS items from your area...

Oh god I can see it now, especially with HQ working on adding that functionality to the Zebras.

Pull, push, research, zone, backstock, and pull SFS items from your area...

set POGs, set adjacency (aka VM,) pricing, purge stockroom, ad set up/takedown.... all while helping guests, handling reshop and back up cashiering...

what could go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back