Archived Pricing Toy Markdown December 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
33,000 for the week and 250 hours of payroll for us. We have 15,000 to do on Sunday overnight and 8,000 to do on the 26th. oh jeez. I'm trying to stay one day ahead so I can knock out one of the softlines areas before the 23rd.

I MySupported the issue with no workload on Tuesday and they said they would fix it. -_-

33,000 for the week and 250 hours of payroll for us. We have 15,000 to do on Sunday overnight and 8,000 to do on the 26th. oh jeez. I'm trying to stay one day ahead so I can knock out one of the softlines areas before the 23rd.

I MySupported the issue with no workload on Tuesday and they said they would fix it. -_-

Holy Shnikies!!!!!!!!!!!! dude that sucks

25,190 and 145 payroll hours....I went up to my STL, and with a serious glare said that we needed to talk about this....her forecast was for 17,000....I showed her my forecast print out and told me that to het the hours down to 145 and then Monday we will add to make up the difference. She couldn't even believe how far apart the forecasts were. I'm lucky to have an STL to support me like that, I will admit that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back