Archived Pricing??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently am a hardlines tm, however, am scheduled in softlines/presentation/pricing. I was mainly in pricing at another location but transferred to my current location due to the TL treating me and my fellow coworkers horrible. I am very happy at this location. I was approached by the hr tm asking me if there were to be an opening in pricing, would I be interested. I told her no but thanks for asking me. I told her no because of what I read in the forum there would no longer be a pricing team plus the experience at the other location left a sour taste in my mouth. After, having some shifts in pricing/the set schedule, I find that I am enjoying pricing again. I heard that this e2e process is not working and there may be a pricing team again.
I am thinking of approaching my ETL-sales floor and asking her if the offer still stands I would be interested.
Has anyone anything concrete on pricing status?

My store has a pricing team, but we also have folks from SL and beauty doing pricing as well. The pricing team does all hardlines pricing with the exception of cosmetics and helps out in SL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back