promoted me to guest for getting too many redcards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go with the thought that there is much more to this story than is being presented by amply.

There are many TMs who have been speaking to our HR and our STL. Many things have been shared that has painted a none too flattering picture of amply. I'm doubting that amply will believe what we would tell.
There is an overabundance of specific issues that have been able to be documented by other TMs.
The information gathered between TMs and guest surveys is enough to have amply released from Target. Also, STL,ETL-HR, and others have enough information to remove amply from the store......and there is enough evidence of fraud.

By the way, this has been an ongoing issue for months.....they've got enough to remove amply forever.

I still think this should serve as a warning to us. At my store there is a completely set of rules depending on who is there, what time of day it is or what mood they are in. It is next to impossible to get a straight answer about anything from anyone. It can seem like there is an anything goes attitude. If they turn against you though, the things you and maybe everyone else has been doing can suddenly get you in big trouble.

Just go with the thought that there is much more to this story than is being presented by amply.

There are many TMs who have been speaking to our HR and our STL. Many things have been shared that has painted a none too flattering picture of amply. I'm doubting that amply will believe what we would tell.
There is an overabundance of specific issues that have been able to be documented by other TMs.
The information gathered between TMs and guest surveys is enough to have amply released from Target. Also, STL,ETL-HR, and others have enough information to remove amply from the store......and there is enough evidence of fraud.

By the way, this has been an ongoing issue for months.....they've got enough to remove amply forever.
The plot thickens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back