Archived Promotion tag mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizl

Beauty TM
dyKKyYb.jpg

Has anyone else run into this? There IS a promotion for diapers and stuff but this item isn't part of it. Doesn't show up anywhere as part of the promotion except on this tag, and it super doesn't sound like Target to do an equal worth of gift cards. I threw it out, but before I did, I showed my GSTM and she said "oh, weird, I remember the same thing happening two weeks ago, same item and everything."

Is it a Target mistake that no one mentioned? Or is someone out there printing up astonishingly realistic sales tags??

Haha yeah this was a mistake last Sunday we had a lady try to clear us out of 6 then asked for more in the back.

LOD sold her the ones on the floor but pulled the rest and put them in the STL office.

We had someone buy everything on the shelf - 10 of them. Ugh.

Yes, it happened to us last weekend but the POS did not prompt the $10 GC so we had to honor for the guest but took the sign down.

My ETL-Log gave me an email addressed to the ETL-GE that said to pull that one from the signing batch. It was the last thing I did before I left on Saturday. There was nothing on Workbench, Redwire is officially useless, and I don't have Target email. If I hadn't been given the ETL's email that sign would have gone up in my store as well. If it is up in any store it must be taken down.

dyKKyYb.jpg

Has anyone else run into this? There IS a promotion for diapers and stuff but this item isn't part of it. Doesn't show up anywhere as part of the promotion except on this tag, and it super doesn't sound like Target to do an equal worth of gift cards. I threw it out, but before I did, I showed my GSTM and she said "oh, weird, I remember the same thing happening two weeks ago, same item and everything."

Is it a Target mistake that no one mentioned? Or is someone out there printing up astonishingly realistic sales tags??

It was on redwire to remove the sign. I had a known couponer try to do it even after I personally took down the sign in babies. I was like nope...she didn't buy anything after that.

Last edited:
, and it super doesn't sound like Target to do an equal worth of gift cards. I threw it out, but before I did, I showed my GSTM

That's awesome! Why can't more people have good judgement like this?

It was on redwire to remove the sign. I had a known couponer try to do it even after I personally took down the sign in babies. I was like nope...she didn't buy anything after that.

Ahhh, I haven't checked that in a bit now that they're phasing it out. My ETL-Log usually forwards relevant stuff, but they're also leaving in a couple days, maybe it fell through the cracks.

That's awesome! Why can't more people have good judgement like this?

Part of me is like "is this sarcasm?" because that's a really simple thing in my head, but... thank you? I'm a GSA and I encourage myself and my team to keep a critical eye and notice stuff like this. Also if I can give them heads up on stuff they might run into, that's less running around answering questions that I have to do when I have 500 other things to do.

Part of me is like "is this sarcasm?" because that's a really simple thing in my head, but... thank you? I'm a GSA and I encourage myself and my team to keep a critical eye and notice stuff like this. Also if I can give them heads up on stuff they might run into, that's less running around answering questions that I have to do when I have 500 other things to do.
Not sarcasm. Good job

That's like that stupid capri sun for the 30ct and they always put the 1.89 sale sign on it. Every single time.

That's like that stupid capri sun for the 30ct and they always put the 1.89 sale sign on it. Every single time.
Wow! You actually have the the 30-packs? We don't. Our idiot pushers break them down to three 10 packs.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back