Archived Providing Feedback about ISM pallets? Who stacks them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave Ballerino

badges badges badges badges mushroom mushroom
I'm looking for a way to see about providing feedback to whoever stacks the ISM pallet before wrapping it to be put onto the truck.. whoever is in charge of mine would not even win the first bracket of a little league Jenga tournament.

Does the DC do the pallet-making of ISM stuff, or does some other hub send the pallet to the DC who loads it to the proper T-store? There's the trailer feedback that some leadery type is allowed to fill out, but I got to wondering whether there might be an additional hub before the DC since wasn't sure DCs were responsible since they don't have pick-labels on them.

I recently got a pallet of ISM with the new Peter-whatsit design prekit, and they stacked the prekit (thick and large but extremely lightweight) on the very bottom, and then stacked 4-5 heavy backer paper boxes all on a single side of the pallet, so by the time the pallet arrived to my store, the backer-laden side had completely flattened the prekit. For some also-awful reason, they also shrink wrapped an additional store-ordered carton (looks like an enormous currogated carboard envelope, and is wider/deeper than a normal pallet) ONTO the side of the already-wrapped ISM, so that when it came off the truck the large appended box had been bent to curve around the pallet and damaging everything inside..

My STL (the good one before the barbie) told me that he was told at the conference that the DCs had nothing to do with them.
In fact they hate the damn things as much as we do, especially those g-dawful oversize ones.
The only time they have any thing to do with them is if you get one wrapped in clear wrap, that means it busted open and they had to rewarp it.

I tried to file a complaint one time with the help of my ETL LOG because I got one where half the boxes were destroyed.
It went into the void and we never got any response back.

Store supplies are done by DC, signing by another company.

Thanks Harldlines. I knew there was another thread somewhere.

So, is there no known way to provide a direct-ish feedback for ISM pallets, other than just the general trailer feedback? If I could find the specific person who is in charge of the specific team who loads/wraps my store's ISM pallets, I've got a photo archive to forward =P I was debating about posting a few doozies here, but figured that might cross some kind of store-info line in the sand =/

You can post them and they would be totally anonymous because, sadly, they would look like dozens of pallets that arrive in stores across the country every week.

I'm looking for a way to see about providing feedback to whoever stacks the ISM pallet before wrapping it to be put onto the truck.. whoever is in charge of mine would not even win the first bracket of a little league Jenga tournament.

Does the DC do the pallet-making of ISM stuff, or does some other hub send the pallet to the DC who loads it to the proper T-store? There's the trailer feedback that some leadery type is allowed to fill out.

Go ahead and do it. At least it creates a paper trail. You are more than able to fill those out...even if you're not a "leader-y" type. You need to start thinking of yourself as a leader, since it's just you and you alone when it comes to signing. The pallets are assembled and wrapped elsewhere. They also add boxes from CEVA and Archway to the ISM pallet, and deliver it to the DCs.

So, is there no known way to provide a direct-ish feedback for ISM pallets, other than just the general trailer feedback? If I could find the specific person who is in charge of the specific team who loads/wraps my store's ISM pallets, I've got a photo archive to forward =P

That's the one to use. And I have a photo archive myself as well. The other thing you can do is the Weekly Pallet Issues in MySupport.

I tried to file a complaint one time with the help of my ETL LOG because I got one where half the boxes were destroyed.
It went into the void and we never got any response back.

This is when you escalate it. If it's been more than 48 hours without any response, get your STL to escalate.

Go ahead and do it. At least it creates a paper trail. You are more than able to fill those out...even if you're not a "leader-y" type.
My favorite ETL showed me what details I needed and I was able to send in a trailer feedback myself! YES

Found this box on the very bottom of a very heavy pallet =P

WWRGEARG.JPG

Go ahead and do it. At least it creates a paper trail. You are more than able to fill those out...even if you're not a "leader-y" type.
My favorite ETL showed me what details I needed and I was able to send in a trailer feedback myself! YES

View attachment 453

Good job! The other thing you could use instead of the Trailer Feedback form (that's more for the loading of the pallet) is the Weekly Pallet Shipment and pick Damaged option. I tell them which boxes were damaged, and they reorder it for me.

View attachment 453
That is exactly how mines look when it came in last week. I told the entertainment tm that his focal box was all crushed up. I always get one pallet a week where things are crushed at the bottom. Even the huge CSE signing pallets were double stacked and the box clearly said dont double stack because it had fixtures in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back