Archived Pull timeliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
would someone please give some details about how the actual time is calculated on CAF/ autofills? Times I thought we would be red ended up being fine.

Pretty sure backroom has 1 hour to pull the items after they were dropped. Not sure what the green and red times are though. But it is 1 hour from when the Caf is dropped, so u will start the Cafs but more will drop as you are pulling. So a pull can take hour and a half (at a very large or busy tatget) but still be green cause the last 30 minute cafs you did were dropped over 30 minutes into the first batch.

I've noticed that for CAFs, the pull times tend to be roughly 1 DPCI per minute. Some fill groups estimate higher, some lower but it's usually pretty easy to beat the timer. The best pull time I've ever done was 1:40 by myself spread across 18 batches (11am CAFs are typically just grocery stuff + PLUG, HOME, CHEM, PAPR, and PETS).

You have 1 hour after the CAF pull drops to finish pulling everything. The individual batch times don't really mean too much as far as metrics are concerned as long as everything is done by the end of the hour.

thank you! our 7am autofills have been anywhere from 4-8 hours. we typically have 2 of us pulling them. i have been worried a few times that we will go red because of how long it takes us. how is the time calculated? is it the actual minutes total spent in a batch, or does the clock start as soon as the first batch is entered until the last is finished?

Stay calm. After awhile, you will be able to pull the small batches vs big batches faster. Like batches that end in 2, or 3, can be one or 2 dpci's. Focus on accuracy, first. Then focus on speed. Communicate early to your Lod or tl, that you need help in pulling cafs. Other folks should come in & help you pull all cafs before the deadline.
There is report you can pull on cafs that will tell you the times. Your best bet is to challenge yourself on how fast & accurate you can pull cafs. Don't forget to add the flex fulliment factor too. Good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back