Archived Pulling SPTM's or PTM's

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneGoodEar

Former team member
Is there a difference between pulling SPTM's versus PTM's. That is, should I make pulling either one a priority? I am thinking how it might affect the scores. Thanks.

PTMs are the batches from the instock task list. SPTMs are Standalone, so anyone could have dropped them. It may be an LOD creating it for a smart huddle in the afternoon/evening. Or sometimes the instocks team will drop them for aisles that are empty but not in the task list. I would try to get the team in the habit of informing the backroom who is dropping the SPTMs and if there is a deadline. Without specific direction otherwise, I would definitely prioritize the PTMs because instocks is typically an earlier process. But I don't think either are reflected in your scores, tbh.

PTM batches don't affect your score with regard to timeliness. I am sooooo jealous! I have to pull my own PTM's and SPTM's. The rule at our store is that if you drop an SPTM you own it - pull it or make arrangements and have it worked before you leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back