Archived pumpkins are in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

signingminion

WAVing in the air like I just don't care
Despite another store trying to steal them.....bwaha.

I got two cases jack-o-lantern, one gourds, one mini pumpkins, and one pie they pushed us.

Attachments

• 20140930_104553.jpg
    20140930_104553.jpg
    1,023.7 KB · Views: 87
do you have a dcpi for them, so incase when i go in today and they didn't come in I can at least order one pallet for thursday.

We were the 3rd delivery today and maybe the other 2 stores stole ours, not sure yet since I don't start till 3 PM.

Last edited:
F45 doesn't exist at my store. F40 is the last aisle of pets.

Seasonal starts at D64, ends at D79 I think.

Also we have aisles at the end of grocery, G33, G34, and G35 that are seasonal.

Looking at the picture I don't think my store is getting them either.

We have the gondola that was a part of the Global Bazaar brought back. It looks really weird.

I got one pallet of pumpkins in on Tuesday but the box is brown, we have it in seasonal on a plastic, FDC pallet the light ones.
I will order another one on thursday to come in on saturday, cause in my area the guest are Krazy and money is no object, they will fly out of here.

Too bad my store won't get pumpkins :(

Too bad my store will get pumpkins, but won't let us merchandise the pallets on the floor :( We have to take them all out and merch them on the tables or below them (in the shallow cardboard runners with the straw). I was never a fan of doing double work and wasting time that could be spent doing something else that needs to get done.

do you have a dcpi for them, so incase when i go in today and they didn't come in I can at least order one pallet for thursday.

We were the 3rd delivery today and maybe the other 2 stores stole ours, not sure yet since I don't start till 3 PM.
I'll write them down after I get back from break.

Too bad my store will get pumpkins, but won't let us merchandise the pallets on the floor :( We have to take them all out and merch them on the tables or below them (in the shallow cardboard runners with the straw). I was never a fan of doing double work and wasting time that could be spent doing something else that needs to get done.
Plano team lead thinks they look ugly like that, but my etl-ge said it's what he wants. So yay! I have the pie pumpkins in produce baskets with melon filler. Bags are just on the tables.

Now if I could just get a restock if the crow skeleton...

I wish I could just put them on a pallet on the floor, it would be so much easier.

My Plano TL decided to let me handle putting the pumpkins out. And by handle I mean they told me to put them on the front table even though there is a ton of product allready there, most of it on ad...so...where am I supposed to put it, and why am I responsible for moving it when im a PA and its not food. Not to mention Market has been a freaking mess because of shortened hours, gaps in coverage, and nobody closing several times. The set date for those isnt even until 10/12 but once again Target has to fail and send them way to early. If they wanted them out why not have them set when they come in..not 2 freaking weeks later.

Got together with my STL and there was space on the back of that table so we just flexed out like 8 pumpkins there and the rest of the box is in the ambient room. Plano TL was like oh thats fine, you can just put the rest under the table. I asked if we had straw or anything to put them on and they were just like oh its fine to just put them on the floor O_O

And to top it off they come in slightly wet all over so I have to wipe off each one...ughhh...so annoying, just like when the corn used to come in with ice in the box and it melted all over the place

I wish I could just put them on a pallet on the floor, it would be so much easier.

My Plano TL decided to let me handle putting the pumpkins out. And by handle I mean they told me to put them on the front table even though there is a ton of product allready there, most of it on ad...so...where am I supposed to put it, and why am I responsible for moving it when im a PA and its not food. Not to mention Market has been a freaking mess because of shortened hours, gaps in coverage, and nobody closing several times. The set date for those isnt even until 10/12 but once again Target has to fail and send them way to early. If they wanted them out why not have them set when they come in..not 2 freaking weeks later.

Got together with my STL and there was space on the back of that table so we just flexed out like 8 pumpkins there and the rest of the box is in the ambient room. Plano TL was like oh thats fine, you can just put the rest under the table. I asked if we had straw or anything to put them on and they were just like oh its fine to just put them on the floor O_O

And to top it off they come in slightly wet all over so I have to wipe off each one...ughhh...so annoying, just like when the corn used to come in with ice in the box and it melted all over the place

Exact same story for me, I had someone ask what I was doing over the walkie, and I said, "Rubbing off my Pumpkin".

The walkie went silent, but I could hear the laughs from halfway across the store as I sat there for 30 minutes, literally rubbing off my pumpkins...

I am about to TPC them down, they are just going to rot.

Weren't pumpkins 3.99 last year? 5.99 seems like a big jump.

At least they didn't come in moldy. Just very very wet. I moved the little merch still left off the middle table to the side tables and used the whole thing for pumpkins. Would have liked to put straw down but there's no lip on it and straw would have ended up everywhere.
It looks ok but nobody buys them until the last week.

I thought the same about the price, I guess headquarters will advertise them as on sale for $4.99 and try to make a buck. Our guests will by anything that is on sale.

I had to order another pallet, as per ETL-LOG, to come in on Saturday. Now, I will have 2 pallets on the floor for this weekend.
I sure hope they sell, but at $5.99 that is too high even the local grocery store had advertised them for $3.77 for this weekend only.

It feels like the same price to me...higher than Wal-Mart for no real reason.

224 21 4740 Jack o lantern
211 21 0048 gourds
224 21 0010 painted pumpkin
211 21 0010 mini pumpkins
There are also pie pumpkins that I didn't write down. The dpcis came from redwire.

Thanks @coolerqueen for those numbers!!

Does anyone know where in seasonal the pumpkins are supposed to be? Will they be in cardboard bins underneath the tables?? I ordered and received a pallet of them but haven't found any signing/fixtures. I found the POG, but it doesn't really explain much. I'll have to talk with our Plano TL and see if the adjacency map says anything.

Does anyone know where in seasonal the pumpkins are supposed to be? Will they be in cardboard bins underneath the tables?? I ordered and received a pallet of them but haven't found any signing/fixtures. I found the POG, but it doesn't really explain much. I'll have to talk with our Plano TL and see if the adjacency map says anything.

I second this request. I haven't seen anything yet (unless it's in next week's work)...

I second this request. I haven't seen anything yet (unless it's in next week's work)...
Page 5 of the set notes said work into tables as deco sells down. I put the pie pumpkins in baskets lined with the melon filler grass. Gourds and bagged mini pumpkins just on the tables.

Our pumpkins are on the tables in seasonal. Not room for very many though. :rolleyes:

I got a good look at our pumpkins today and they are all rotten. Like badly rotten, nobody is going to buy them especially for 5.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back