Question about being a cashier at target

Hi I work at Target I was just trained on the register, but Im unfamiliar on how to take off all there sensors still I don't know who to ask I don't want it to hold up my line.

consider walking away with the item and getting help a mini break..lol there are a couple that are tough to remove... like the one that you slam the magnet on it...LOL does anyone know which one I'm talking about, with the thing that pops out but first it needs to be pushed in to release ?? I always forget and try to pull out the "thing" which means I'm locking it...LOL out of our 12 registers we have 4 security magnets and only one with both release nubs.... so with every bathing suit I have to walk to another register since I always seem to have the register without the magnet.

consider walking away with the item and getting help a mini break..lol there are a couple that are tough to remove... like the one that you slam the magnet on it...LOL does anyone know which one I'm talking about, with the thing that pops out but first it needs to be pushed in to release ?? I always forget and try to pull out the "thing" which means I'm locking it...LOL out of our 12 registers we have 4 security magnets and only one with both release nubs.... so with every bathing suit I have to walk to another register since I always seem to have the register without the magnet.
They are called spider wraps. A tech person or tl will be glad to show you how.

They are called spider wraps. A tech person or tl will be glad to show you how.
yes that's it... spider wraps.... I bought a sound bar about 3 months ago and at the register the agent said, ohoh we may be here a minute.. we both laughed but then it slid right off ... I hadn't even noticed but it was never tightened... we had a real good laugh then... I always try releasing it first and if it doesn't work, fortunately there's always been someone with a little more experience beating the spider up. 🙃🙃

Back