Archived Question about leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Basically I'm through with Target as im on my Final and dont want to walk on eggshells for 6 months and have already informed them using the form and I told them my last day but now that I think of it there is no point as I will not use Target as a reference or in my work history anyways.

What to do? Call out remaining shifts? Do they still pay me my last check since pay period ends soon?

Thanks. And please just straight answers no "don't burn bridges" etc please...just looking for some information

Last edited:
Personally I would work out the days I was scheduled and leave on the day I told them I would leave.
You don't owe Spot anything but do you really dislike your coworkers that much?

That said, if you are bound and determined to not work the rest of your time call up and tell them that.
Don't call out every shift.
Just say your aren't going to finish out and leave.

Who do I request to talk to when I call? Will one still get the last paycheck,for the hours I've already worked since pay period ends in 1-2 days

You'll get your paycheck for every hour you worked, that's the law.
They will mail it to you, so it will take a couple of weeks from the time the checks come into the store.

Just ask for the LOD or if you want the ETL HR if they are there.

Ok. Thanks so they won't direct deposit it? Since I have that set up

So I was thinking of saying "Well, I have decided to accept the non-rehireable status and not work my 2 weeks" or should I say something else? Cause one of my last weeks has all cashier shifts as I was finally able to see after talking to her and due to a medical condition (plantar ficitis) I refuse to do them

Pretty sure they do your final check as a paper rather than direct.
@Target Annie am I wrong on that?

You can tell them that you can't take the shifts for medical reasons and if you have doctors notes to back it up, they might schedule for something else.

Thanks again. I work tomorrow I may just after I clock out talk to ETL-HR in person and state it. Idk yet

Thanks for answering my questions clearly

Pretty sure they do your final check as a paper rather than direct.
@Target Annie am I wrong on that?

That's correct. It will either be mailed or available for in store pickup as a voucher to be paid out of a GS register. They should ask you which method you would prefer, but either way, give them a call and inform them that you won't be coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back