Archived Question about leaving??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seriously considering joining the Air Force. My question is when i do make my decision, should I tell them about it or just quit? How should I go about it?

I'd wait until you've actually joined.
There is gap of time until you are sent out, then you can put in your two weeks notice.

Good luck on you decision and if you do, thanks for serving.

It can take a long time to complete the process. Don't say anything until you know where you are going and when. We had a team member do this and it took 6 months for plans to be finalized. That being said, go for it. She has been to several countries and is enjoying it very much. Good luck!

One of my friends joined the navy and our HR ETL just put her on a military LOA which lasts for 5 years. Truly you dont have to return but you get to keep the discount card and if you want return when your deployment is over you can.

One of my friends joined the navy and our HR ETL just put her on a military LOA which lasts for 5 years. Truly you dont have to return but you get to keep the discount card and if you want return when your deployment is over you can.

Cool, I didn't know there was a military LOA.
Good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back