Archived Question about transfer's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so i heard some new the otherday that a new store is going to be put up MUCH nearer to my house, while i was talking to a TL friend of mine about it, i said "Hell, if im still here when they finish building it im transferring" to which he responded" you know your probably gunna start back at basic pay rate,might be wrong though"

so my question is: Was this TL talking out his ass? if i transfer to a new store would i revert to basic payrate?

Your stl blessing. & your etl-hr knowing are the keys. If you don't that, someone will have a chat with about it. See below!

Last edited:
Your TL was talking out of his/her ass. So long as you transfer and stay in the same paygrade, you will receive the same pay

If that job is open at the other store.

This! You'll keep your pay if your current position (or another at the same paygrade) is open at that store. But like HLM said, you'll need your STL's blessing and you gotta make sure you stay on your HR about it. With all the TM issues they deal with, they tend to forget things very quickly.

If that job is open at the other store.

Its going to be a BRAND SPANKING new *store*, as in the store still needs to be built lol, but thanks for the info. Store is a LONG way out 1-2 years, but if iam still with SPOT, would turn my commoute to work from 1-2 hours by bus to under 20 mins on foot..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back