Archived question regarding MMB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i have a question regarding the Entertainment brand team member. So right now for my MMB sets im getting my hours from presentation team. Is this normal?

Don't have one anymore.
The jobs been kinda divided out between plano, electronics and the TL's.

ours gets two days from plano when the hours are available, and then two or three from electronics

I recently made the change to start scheduling our Entertainment TM under planogram on Mondays but on Tuesday's he's under Electronics. I also schedule the Electronics TM under Plano for half of his shift on Mondays for the game cases. It's a matter of strategy, really. I'm at a low-volume store so Salesfloor hours are precious....

The adjacency calendar is inconsistent when it comes to Entertainment planograms - some weeks a majority of them are listed under Plano and some weeks they're under Salesfloor. I think what we're doing now is a good compromise.

My store and area in general just puts us under plano, we are doing presentation work after all. Officially it should be salesfloor anyways, because it's impossible to really predict how many hours are needed for the revision since the hours needed only drop a week before they're due. :|

I am not 100% sure where best practice would want the hours to be allocated at... I would imagine it is up to the STL as to where they put those hours! If the store actually tries to follow the electronics scheduling dashboard, then it would be important to put those hours in a workcenter other than electronics (ie Plano or Salesfloor) so that the dashboard is a more accurate representation as to how you are "scheduling to fill the guests needs" since the MMB person wouldn't be doing much guest service while doing revisions.

The other major retailers give the Electronics department bv far the most man hours, sorry to hear your store doesn't do the same.
Hey guys i have a question regarding the Entertainment brand team member. So right now for my MMB sets im getting my hours from presentation team. Is this normal?

My store's MMB brand TM gets scheduled under Hardlines when he does his revisions and Electronics on other days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back