Archived Questions about sales floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've completed my training on the sales floor thou I still have a couple questions..

When I arrive, do I just ask for a radio and scanner device? Also how do I know which cart to pull from the backroom?

Our Walkies and PDA's and Ipods are kept in a lockable cabinet at TMSC. TMSC is where the employees (team members) keep their lockers, and usually there's a desk for the person who works in HR.

Generally, the cabinet is kept unlocked, and it's first come first served unless you are on a specialty team that needs a device. So, you should be able to help yourself to equipment.

Also, if you arrive after 8am, let the LOD know you are in the building (assuming you are scheduled on the salesfloor, and not a cashier.)

Cart? Are you referring to reshop or pulls? If it's reshop, it'll probably be in a typical shopping cart in a trailer. My store keeps reshop up front but we occasionally throw it in the backroom.

If it's a pull, it'll have a green or yellow clip on it. Usually either a flat, 3 tier cart, or a red. Regardless, ask the LOD when you arrive what you should do.

After you clock in, grab a radio and a MyDevice (the fat, red iPod) from the equipment cabinet.

Turn on the radio (channel 1), and say "Hey LOD, it's verblichen here for my shift." And they will tell you where to go/what to do.

Walk in & ck in with lod or your tl, as others have said. If there is no pda's or my devices, go for a radio. It is better than having nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back