Archived Quitting Process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y’all,

I just want to make sure I properly gave my two weeks. Last Monday, I filled out the resignation form on Workday and it says it’s all been completed. I’ve had a lot of problems since coming back from LOA and I really just want to leave quietly so I don’t get asked to stay. To avoid this, I haven’t actually told anyone at my store, but a fellow TM told me all I had to do was fill out the Workday form. Is that really all I have to do?

Yes. Did you happen to complete the post resignation survey? Others here have stated that completing the survey triggers a notification to leadership. I don't know if it's true. I did both and know that leadership was notified.

Your TL hasn't said anything to you?

I did the resignation survey on Workday right after I filled out the resignation form.

Nope. They’ve said nothing to me. Even if it doesn’t trigger something to my ETL, you’d think HR would get some sort of copy right?

I filled out the resignation on workday and the survey AND talked to my TL, my ETL, and HR. There's no reason for drama and it's courteous and the right thing to do. Plus it guarantees all boxes are checked with NO drama for you or your team on your final day. At the very least you SHOULD speak to HR to make sure they know if you expect them to be ready to pay you out on your final day.

Also it’s nice to touch base with HR so they can make sure you aren’t scheduled after your last day. With the increase of set schedules that could be a problem if you’re last day isn’t a Saturday.

At the very least you SHOULD speak to HR to make sure they know if you expect them to be ready to pay you out on your final day.

My final check was direct deposit. I verified pay period and hours. So no need for that.

Just... whatever man, I mean you can’t just go up to HR and tell them? C’mon man.

Go on Workday.
Go to your profile.
Go to the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
Click "job change"
Click "resign"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back