Archived Recalled Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mywork is showing a recall for a bunch of anew day shoes and universal thread everly flats this week, but none of the recalls are being listed on the target website

Has there been a glitched in the system or are there actually something wrong with the shoes?

It’s also weird that’s it’s only specific colors for the universal day flats since the brown ones haven’t been recalled in our system?

Yes they are. Look again. The Everly flats in black and cognac are not available to order online. A New Day flats can't be ordered either. You will not see the word recall, but a slash thru the circle next to the color. Hope this helps

Also it is not unusual to only have certain ones recalled. Everly also has olive that was not recalled. Most often you never know why. Be thankful the receiver position is still here and they have to process all these recalls, lol

If you are not receiving just gather them up scan each color and size in MyWork it should tell you which ones are specific to the recall and bring them back to receiving, keep them neat and he/she will box them up and store them until they tell us what to do with them. We don't care what or why is on recall we just deal with it.

just keep the piles of shoes accurate and neat when you bring them back.

Mywork is showing a recall for a bunch of anew day shoes and universal thread everly flats this week, but none of the recalls are being listed on the target website

Has there been a glitched in the system or are there actually something wrong with the shoes?

It’s also weird that’s it’s only specific colors for the universal day flats since the brown ones haven’t been recalled in our system?
It’s a hold recall , it dropped about 2 weeks ago in revlog pulls .

It’s a hold recall , it dropped about 2 weeks ago in revlog pulls .

My store didn't get to it until this week. Our softlines peeps are super slow and the shoes people are always the newbies with ZERO training.

I can bet my store found out cause one went through the POS and it flagged for a recall.

They can’t be ordered online or sold in POS but it’s not a guest-need-to-know recall. Currently it’s just being pulled and set aside because there is a quality issue. If the reason was a safety issue, it will be listed on Targets recall page.

Last edited:
FYI guys the recalls for these shoes are being duplicated, I sorted the shoes with our receiver to box up the MIRs and there were duplicates. So don't panic if you see it.

FYI guys the recalls for these shoes are being duplicated, I sorted the shoes with our receiver to box up the MIRs and there were duplicates. So don't panic if you see it.
Wouldn’t be the first time . Last year with kids sandals and crocs

Duplicated as in amount picked or MIR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back