Archived Receivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenPDA

Vendor Babysitter
Do you pull your own MIR's or do you have someone from each the backroom and SF to do it? Also, do you put in a request form for MIR count adjustments so that the scores are green and who approves them? At my old store the PC.TL would do it but since I transferred to another, this TL has never even heard of them.

Where did I say that? I said at my old store my PC TL would do the count adjustments for the store, that way the MIR scores would be green if the counts were off.

I'm backroom day and I do the MIRS for backroom and sales floor. I enter the batches in the gun, print the paper work, pull them, organize them and then bring them to the receiver

In our store the receiver pulls all her own mirs,as regards changing counts,by their very nature most mirs are for discontinued product and therefore yo can not change the counts as far as I know.

The receiver prints out the MIRs. The backroom pulls the product from the back and the TL of the department pulls the ones from the floor.

The receiver prints out the MIRs. The backroom pulls the product from the back and the TL of the department pulls the ones from the floor.

Our receiver does it all, it's a disaster when he's out for more than a day.

Our receiver comes in early to pull the MIRs.
He does ask for help on strays but that's about it.

In our store the receiver pulls all her own mirs,as regards changing counts,by their very nature most mirs are for discontinued product and therefore yo can not change the counts as far as I know.

The counts only need to be changed if product was sold before the MIR was started. The counts go in on Thursday but you cannot start an MIR until Tuesday so if any product was sold between then, then the counts will most likely be off. Therefore, you need to adjust the store counts so that the MIR scores can be green.

That's how it was at my old store before I transferred. Now I'm the one who pulls them all. I'm probably going to ask to have my schedule get extended on Tuesdays just to pull them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back