I'm Lost! Receiving ESIM Sorting Troubleshooting

We had some temporary coverage in Receiving about a month ago and I've come to learn that the ESIM was sorted visually into bins without being scanned into those bins. I have no clue whether this is a big deal or a little one, but at this point that product is mixed in with the scanned stuff pretty well. Does anyone know if there's a report that can be pulled up in the system to see which items have been scanned and sorted properly and which ones were just tossed into the bins? Or whether or not a bin could be, in a worst case scenario, 'canceled' and a new bin be created to scan everything back into?

Anyone know the part# for a recent esim sort poster? Mine is from 2014, and becoming useless.
Try this
I would suggest saving the ESIM bin labels document (the ones that list the categories) to the desktop of your receiving computer. It makes it much easier to pull up the document from there rather than having to search on workbench every time you need it.

We had some temporary coverage in Receiving about a month ago and I've come to learn that the ESIM was sorted visually into bins without being scanned into those bins. I have no clue whether this is a big deal or a little one, but at this point that product is mixed in with the scanned stuff pretty well. Does anyone know if there's a report that can be pulled up in the system to see which items have been scanned and sorted properly and which ones were just tossed into the bins? Or whether or not a bin could be, in a worst case scenario, 'canceled' and a new bin be created to scan everything back into?
Easy . Just empty bin in my work and start sorting again:

They may be trying to get the chart that all the non retail chemicals on it. Like all the stuff thr cleaning company uses and what is used in food prep areas.

Type Safety data sheet into the search bar it pulls up a page that allows you to look up pretty much every single chemical you can think of, it asks for a username and pass code which is Target and passcode t@rget. Its awesome but you do need an updated chart too. Heck now that I think of it I do too haha. I don't have a number though.

Try this
I would suggest saving the ESIM bin labels document (the ones that list the categories) to the desktop of your receiving computer. It makes it much easier to pull up the document from there rather than having to search on workbench every time you need it.
Unfortunately, receiving computers are starting to change to chromeboxes. No more saving documents on the desktop.
Anyone know the part# for a recent esim sort poster? Mine is from 2014, and becoming useless.
The non-retail and retail posters should have the part number in the bottom right. I ordered one recently off of a 2015/2016 version and got the full poster size.

Partner with your PML if you continue to have issues—they are responsible for chemicals and can order

I have that. It doesnt list any of the new line of chemicals we use in the store.
Search on workbench for non-retail ESIM. I’ll check on Wednesday what’s the part number.

There’s also a website we can check the ESIM category based on DPCI, keyword, Brand, or UPC but not sure of the actual name. Maybe WECA but I’ll double check.

Last edited:
I can't seem to tie bin labels to the esim bins. Has the procedure changed and not been updated on workbench?

Attachments

• 15947443412548424819813192500330.jpg
    15947443412548424819813192500330.jpg
    693.4 KB · Views: 11
Back