Archived Red and Khaki Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else get the memo that between now and I believe 11/18, TMs can get an extra 10% off any red or khaki apparel. Jeans and non-work appropriate clothing not included. That's on top of regular TM discount plus the 5% RC discount if you have one.

Anyone else get the memo that between now and I believe 11/18, TMs can get an extra 10% off any red or khaki apparel. Jeans and non-work appropriate clothing not included. That's on top of regular TM discount plus the 5% RC discount if you have one.
I remember when they ran this a couple of months ago and I learned about it from this site and nothing from our store.

“Work appropriate clothes”.
Does that mean that I’m allowed to wear anything that the discount worked on?
I bought this sweater today and this discount applied to it.
Men's Big & Tall Long Sleeve Ugly Holiday Cats in Lights With LED Lights Pullover Sweater - Red - https://www.target.com/p/men-s-big-tall-long-sleeve-ugly-holiday-cats-in-lights-with-led-lights-pullover-sweater-red/-/A-53713334?preselect=53606043#lnk=sametab
God, I hope I’m allowed to wear it. I asked our LOD and he said he didn’t think so but I should check with someone else....

Men's Big & Tall Long Sleeve Ugly Holiday Cats in Lights With LED Lights Pullover Sweater - Red - https://www.target.com/p/men-s-big-tall-long-sleeve-ugly-holiday-cats-in-lights-with-led-lights-pullover-sweater-red/-/A-53713334?preselect=53606043#lnk=sametab
God, I hope I’m allowed to wear it. I asked our LOD and he said he didn’t think so but I should check with someone else....
Act first, ask later. But bring a backup if they want you to change.

So long as the red vest fits over it it would be ok at my store...

Over 50% red so technically okay for work. I wouldn't wear it in March though.

I was told during orientation that patterned shirts are okay as long as they are over 50% red. Judging from everyone I've seen STL down, and how people were dressed when district visited and post-visit clothing, it seems to be an accurate reflection of the dress code.

I was told during orientation that patterned shirts are okay as long as they are over 50% red. Judging from everyone I've seen STL down, and how people were dressed when district visited and post-visit clothing, it seems to be an accurate reflection of the dress code.
Dress codes that are more detailed than the handbook are store specific. One store wants solid red, others require majority red.

That sweater is showing as being eligible for the red&khaki discount when I log in and add it to my cart. I'm with @Ringwraith917 , better to ask forgiveness than permission, but come prepared with another shirt just in case.

Yes you may during the holiday

Starbucks wears black & I have plenty of khaki so no use to me.

Starbucks wears black & I have plenty of khaki so no use to me.
Well if you want red shirts for anything else it might be of use... especially since most red ugly Christmas sweaters are included...

HLN3.....wear the shirt, but don't bring a back up shirt so that they either put up with it for the day or they have to provide you with another shirt. Actually, if you got the discount what does it matter? Wear it!!!
I'd even say that on the cold day in March would be a great day to wear it again.....it'll still be legal attire.

On the recent handbook that was printed they show a TM wearing a black & red plaid shirt....if it is good for them...it should be good for you, too!
Another thing that you can make a point on....none of the TMs on the cover of the book have a name tag.....hmmmm....isn't that a "No, no?"
Now you've got an excuse not to wear your name tag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back