Archived Red shirt, but how red?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ties are cool.

NO ....

tumblr_m57h27jBPN1rrvhe1o1_r2_500.gif

I've seen a TL wear a plaid red shirt, and a TM where a striped shirt I find them both a little unprofessional. As per color anything darker than the men's C9 long sleeve maroon shirt should be a no go.

honestly i would suggest not wearing any kind of shirt with a logo bigger than a fist. anything bigger than that looks unprofessional and not very brand. of course it also depends on what you do and how many guests you see. if you're overnight, it's whatever. I've seen overnight wear practically anything they wish as long as it follows procedures. if you're day time, I would suggest the color of the shirt match the color of the Target logo. Depending on your store though, you can usually wear any shade of red.

I wear a button up red shirt from Target or sometimes a red polo with a small little logo on the chest.

Unprofessional? Lol. If you mean in the strictest sense of getting paid to do something, Target fits that definition. But I don't think most people would consider working at Target a professional job.

At my store, as long is it is anywhere from light pink to dark purple, and at least one part of the shirt has that sort of color (one guy just has pink sleeves with a gray body), then it's close enough. Bonus points for in the winter if the red is under a different colored button up sweater.

According to our hr-etl solid red or maroon, no characters/designs. Logos covered by name badge unless target. We are allowed to where printed designs from bullseye shop only. No pink.

Our store is as long as your outermost layer is red. I used to wear a red button up shirt open and the black "Here To Help" shirt from 2 Black Fridays ago. I think I might start wearing it again...

Any reasonable shade of red is acceptable at my store. Our signing lady used to wear a pink sweater, but I think she got away with it as long as she did because 99% of her duties were behind the scenes and guests never saw her. Now she's in ship from store so she has to comply like everyone else. I used to have this long sleeve shirt that was burgundy and red striped (kinda Freddy Krueger-ish) and I had a guest make a snarky comment saying "I guess you're above the dress code, huh? I though you guys had to wear red" and then rolled his eyes. BITCH what color do you think this is?? I don't wear that shirt anymore mainly because I'm always running around like crazy and I get really hot so long sleeves are torture...but that still pissed me off.

Logos are a no-go. We had a team member that tried to get away with a red spiderman shirt while she was on sales floor LOL. My STL approved the red "LOVE" shirt from the pride clothing collection that was on Target.com for me though. I was so happy he said I could wear it :D

We've got every shade of red on our flow team. Ember, Brick, Cherry, Dark Maroon, Light Maroon, uhmmm, the 56775435 other shades of red/pink/purple/whatever that let you blend into the wall paint..

I'll never forget the store event we put on, which was in the "Bad part of town" where I live...

A group of people all dressed in Red with Volunteer shirts that have bullseye's all over them, made my morbid sense of humor laugh a little bit.

I'm in an open-carry state.
Yeh, that would go downhill fast....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back