Redcards in an extremely indigent area??

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are told about showing up on time and coming to work before you even sign the employment contract. if you don't care about cashiers meeting their conversion goals why even put them on CA then? How is CA even going to help? should their new pitch be along the lines of "oh please sign up for this 23% APR credit card so i can keep my job"

I so hope I don't have to shut down another red card thread.
Can we keep this civil?

I don't give 1 ****, care, **** or any other filler word you choose about a redcard. You need to understand that. I DO NOT ****ING CARE ABOUT REDCARDS! I hate having to listen to the constant chatter on the walkie about them, I think it's unfair to the team to require a certain amount, the benefits (such as helping schools) can suck my ass.

Here's what I do care about.
People spreading false information which can have a negative effect on others. People not pulling their weight and causing others to have to pick up the slack.

Oh, and wageslave, if you go in and do your job, do it correctly, don't cause drama, and don't do anything to get me in trouble...then you would love working for someone like me.

I don't give 1 ****, care, **** or any other filler word you choose about a redcard. You need to understand that. I DO NOT ****ING CARE ABOUT REDCARDS! I hate having to listen to the constant chatter on the walkie about them, I think it's unfair to the team to require a certain amount, the benefits (such as helping schools) can suck my ass.

Here's what I do care about.
People spreading false information which can have a negative effect on others. People not pulling their weight and causing others to have to pick up the slack.

Oh, and wageslave, if you go in and do your job, do it correctly, don't cause drama, and don't do anything to get me in trouble...then you would love working for someone like me.

what exactly did i say that was false? you aren't required to sell a certain number of redcards all you need to do is ask the guest if they want one and explain what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back