Archived Redwire on personal iPhone's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently saw this week that an ETL had Redwire on their iPhone. How did this person get access to it? I know about the Target Corporation Tgt App Zone via the downloadable target.com url. I didn't see Redwire under this corporate application. Suggestions?

Again an ETL they are probably given access to it, or it was a Target device.

If you are not an ETL or on salary you shouldn't even dream of having redwire or anything else on a personal device. You shouldn't use your personal device on the sales floor either, they are not paying the bill for it.. Nor will they be responsible for it should anything happen to it..

I think if I read it correctly, about a year ago they had REDwire where you could download it from a website.... But I think now the app zone is only available, along with the apps within, via a Target Corp iPhone.

You shouldn't use your personal device on the sales floor either, they are not paying the bill for it.. Nor will they be responsible for it should anything happen to it..
My HR had us sign forms not long ago to let us use out l our own phones on the floor, but only for Target.com, Target app, and cartwheel. It also said if our phone breaks Spot won't fix it

Meh, using targets free wi-fi, I'm not worried about my phone bill.. and as far as breaking it, it would be my fault because I CHOSE to use it.. i would never let a guest touch it, just like I would never touch their phone. There won't be enough iTouches for everyone so I'll probably still do it..

Redwire is accessible on your phone. If you go to Redwire on workbench and copy the URL it will work. Same thing for MySupport. If you access MySupport on your mobile device it defaults to the Salesforce.com frontend and you'll have to use "full website" to access tickets.

Redwire is accessible on your phone. If you go to Redwire on workbench and copy the URL it will work. Same thing for MySupport. If you access MySupport on your mobile device it defaults to the Salesforce.com frontend and you'll have to use "full website" to access tickets.
I'm at home. What's the url?

You shouldn't use your personal device on the sales floor either, they are not paying the bill for it.. Nor will they be responsible for it should anything happen to it..
My HR had us sign forms not long ago to let us use out l our own phones on the floor, but only for Target.com, Target app, and cartwheel. It also said if our phone breaks Spot won't fix it

Never in a million years. Here use my hardware for free.. Nope..

Don't wonder why they are so cheap with equipment, cause they know you will let them use yours without compensating you for it..

Gonna have to get it yourself... Because that type of info is a little too internal to share.

200_s.gif

Don't wonder why they are so cheap with equipment, cause they know you will let them use yours without compensating you for it..

True, however what could they compensate you on?

Gonna have to get it yourself... Because that type of info is a little too internal to share.

200_s.gif

Understandable. I'll look tomorrow.

I use my phone all the time on the floor. Today my PDA just happened to crash right as I was looking for an item for a guest on the phone so I used Target.com on my phone. I much prefer target.com over my PDA when it comes to searching for items by name.

I hate that we can use our own phones, only because people are constantly using them for personal use. I had to talk to the gstl about something and she was to concerned about texting her mother about what they should have for dinner.

This reminded me that they should pay for our uniforms. Although I do wear my khakis outside of work sometimes. Unlike my scrubs.

True, however what could they compensate you on?

They could pay part of the bill, give something on a paycheck or replacement or compensation if damaged while used for company purpose. If not Spot can just deal with the crap equipment they give us to use and the guest suffers.. But I will not expose my hardware to the risk..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back