Archived Redwire on personal iPhone's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't prefer that Target is a billion dollar corporation and I'm bringing my own damn equipment, but in a pinch, to find a dpci or an item while a guest stares me down, I will do it. That or I wait for one of two people on the salesfloor to respond and then trek halfway across the store to find a dpci while the guest stands there and gets mad. Not a great option. Heck, it was basically one of the questions on our last review...uses technology to the best of their ability to do their job...or some such nonsense.

I use display iPads to find for guests in electronics.

Lucky you, but in my store its not much help when you are in domestics(you are front of store) I am in the back of store..
Just ask me on the channel 4 & I would be glad to help you find the item.

I know you would, our electronics guys/girls are that cool as well, just usually busy.. Legit busy handling all the toys and sporting goods calls along with electronics.

I use display iPads to find for guests in electronics.
Lucky you, but in my store its not much help when you are in domestics(you are front of store) I am in the back of store..
I our electronics guys/girls are that cool as well, just usually busy.. Legit busy handling all the toys and sporting goods calls along with electronics.
Sometimes, the mobile guy will us out too.

I our electronics guys/girls are that cool as well, just usually busy.. Legit busy handling all the toys and sporting goods calls along with electronics.
Sometimes, the mobile guy will us out too.

Same here. And it makes sense that he does. Making sure phone cases are in the right place so he can drive attachments

I don't mind using my phone to help nice people. I'm not gonna break my phone, and it's in my pocket anyway (i use a pedometer app. Prob won't carry it when moto 360 comes out... Once I can afford it). Occasionally handy for finding those unlabeled online items, too. It's not like they're making anyone use their own phones. Some stores just allow it as an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back