Referrals

Ok so I've referred about 11 people. 3 got on and 1 quit so far. What I'm wondering about though is on the target pay and benefits website under my referrals, it has all their names and dates they were referred but the sections labeled as application stage and progress next to their names are all blank. December i should be recieving a referral bonus but something makes me think I wont get it cause of the lack of info on my referral page.

You might want to ask your hr. Tell them how many folks you had referred. But, the folks you know might of forgotten to mention that they were referred by you.

What's weird is they all said when they filled out their applications there was no option to mention a referral.

What's weird is they all said when they filled out their applications there was no option to mention a referral.
To refer someone you have to do the following:
-click “careers”
-find the posting for warehouse worker/associate for your building
-click “refer”
-fill in their name & email
-click submit
Then a link to the application will be sent to them where you will be listed as referring them.

Heres how it looks beside their names. All info on them is listed on my app but the rest of the blocks by their names are empty when I know 3 have already been hired since receiving their emails. It just seems weird.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211107-162153_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211107-162153_Chrome.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 14
Are you sure they used the link from the email to apply? I had one who didn’t and they have nothing in those fields, so who knows if I’ll get that bonus, but another did use it and the fields are filled in on theirs.

Mine shows names of referrals. I know someone who referred a few people and never got their bonus after 90 days, but the new hires did. HR told them "too bad". The person referring pressed the issue but I haven't heard an update yet. Kind of shitty. HR in my DC is pretty useless. They always seem to want to get rid of you as soon as you walk in the door.

dang 11 referrals? so that'd be like, 16 grand? geez. wish i had friends.

the few relatives i know that i could refer, i dont think theyre built for target mentally.

Back