Archived Reminding EHR about scheduling me for cross-training

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifewithtarget

datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!
I know this may sound dumb, but I was wondering the best way to remind EHR in about a month to schedule me for cross-training at guest services. I talked to my EHR about two weeks ago and she said it was fine, but just to give her a month due to new people being hired and etc. So what's the best to remind her without being an annoyance?

I have already talked to my GSTL about if it was okay to be trained over there and etc. She told me she has no problem scheduling me over there, she just needs me to remind her, so I was just wondering the best way to remind her.

Talk to them all; the STL, ETL-GE, GSTL, and HR. Constant badgering is about the only way things get done. I was told I was going to be trained for backroom for over a year at my former store. But the ETL-Log kept putting it off until he transferred out of store, and I was never was moved. And it took almost 1 1/2 of badgering before I was even put on the Salesfloor.

If you are a cashier or work the Front areas, you really don't have to be scheduled unless the front needs the coverage. Years ago, I asked my original ETL-GE that I wanted to work Guest Service. And she told me to on come on a free evening of mine so I could learn closing. And then on days where it wasn't a rush and the front had the coverage, the GSTLs let me shadow at Guest Service.

Honestly the hardest thing to do behind Guest Service is dealing with the Higher than Mighty guests, and when to vibe them or when to say sorry but I can't return it. The POS is setup to be pretty straight forward. Just read the training guide.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back