Archived Replacement or fill ins for a workcenter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

I want to hear all the possible scenarios as to why this is certainly a necessity, why isn't it done often, or why "from leadership point of view" is it so hard to find or get. I have a scenario at my store were an overnight HR just got promoted and is now on a different shift. It was only one other overnight hr. HR is more than just "answering phones, signing out equipment, and answering tm hr questions", it's Still a workcenter!! So why not just cross train another tm for the vacancy or hire a replacement?

HR is a particularly hard position to just "Cross train" a TM in to doing due to all of the information that the TM would have access to. They generally don't cross train into HR. HR may pick up a few other shifts here and there, but just not the other way around.

It wouldn't be wise to cross train TMs for HR unless they were planning on keeping them for that workcenter because of all the info and access they have.

Wow! I have not seen a hr tm work overnight. My hr etl may do a few early am shifts once a quarter.

Hmm never seen an overnight hr. I do know we are starting to crosstrain cashiers for cafe. Mainly bc they keep hiring idiots who ncns for closing cafe and the gsa is getting tired of closing it at 4pm when some of the cafe people wont/cant stay due to availability. (Happened 2x this week!) Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back