Archived Replenishment for Service Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Service Plans have like...multiple DPCI's.. What would a store do to get replenishment for them besides dropping counts to 0. "Dont want like Thousands of Dollars in count update dollars for something we don't even inventory". But if I have too..

Trying to drive a partnership with the Electronics team and help with AAR.

A TL once told me they could request for certain items to be qued for in DC. However I dont see this possible so I thought I'd ask you guys.

Last edited:
Service plans, I believe, are set to auto-replenishment based on a combination of time and number of total plans sold and as such aren't dependent on research or instocks.

This might be a mysupport thing to ask.

They are located in multi locations through out the store. Just grab some from the other locations. They have not real value until they are rung into a register per the vendor.

Service plans, I believe, are set to auto-replenishment based on a combination of time and number of total plans sold and as such aren't dependent on research or instocks.

This might be a mysupport thing to ask.

Maybe. I just know that we had to drop counts before to get replenished. I'm just trying to avoid dropping from 100 to 0 which would F us next shortage indicator. Something to look into..

They are located in multi locations through out the store. Just grab some from the other locations. They have not real value until they are rung into a register per the vendor.

They have value to us. "AP" when it comes to the shortage indicator or countupdates vs dollars when they are dropped. Also we are completely out. Which is why I'm inquiring.

It suggested to to get rid of the 3 year plans for game stuff. No longer valid per vendor.

Way ahead of ya ;)

They have value to us. "AP" when it comes to the shortage indicator or countupdates vs dollars when they are dropped. Also we are completely out. Which is why I'm inquiring.
Did you ck in vacuums, tv's, or computer stuff areas for them?

Did you ck in vacuums, tv's, or computer stuff areas for them?

Yea. We are hella overstocked for the blue ones. (Cant think which ones they are right now. ) We have like 3 left of the yellow ones.

It highly suggested to check other areas for service plans. They are in kitchen & computer stuff sidecap fully loaded. NOP may not show the locations, just look for the side caps. It's more than on fifty plans on them...

It highly suggested to check other areas for service plans. They are in kitchen & computer stuff sidecap fully loaded. NOP may not show the locations, just look for the side caps. It's more than on fifty plans on them...

Ill mention it to the TM's when-ever I work next. This might just be something that has been overlooked.

Ill mention it to the TM's when-ever I work next. This might just be something that has been overlooked.
Every time I mention a ESP outside of electronics to a tm, like in kitchen(next to the sidecap). Did you suggest this ESP? They say what?

Also, look at the front end. At my store, we very rarely sell ESPs at the lanes, but they always give us a **** ton of them to keep in our drawers anyways.

Service Plans have like...multiple DPCI's.. What would a store do to get replenishment for them besides dropping counts to 0. "Dont want like Thousands of Dollars in count update dollars for something we don't even inventory". But if I have too..

A TL once told me they could request for certain items to be qued for in DC. However I dont see this possible so I thought I'd ask you guys.

This should be mysupported. There was a message board in January that said you should NOT Research the Service Plans, and to submit a mySupport if you need replenishment.

Thanks for building a partnership and ensuring you don't lose those all-important Count Update points on SI!

This should be mysupported. There was a message board in January that said you should NOT Research the Service Plans, and to submit a mySupport if you need replenishment.

Thanks for building a partnership and ensuring you don't lose those all-important Count Update points on SI!

Great Tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back