Archived Requesting time off in eHR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to get an understanding of the system. I put in an unpaid time-off request in eHR for a weekend in April and a day in May (5/26) in the same request. The request was approved. I was not scheduled for that weekend in April but checking my schedule for 5/24-5/30, I'm scheduled on 5/26. Should I be putting my requests into eHR separately or what?

In ehr. Then, talk to your etl or hr on why you were scheduled. Print off a copy of approved request as proof.

Thanks. I will try to talk to my ETL-HR today over the phone (nobody is ever in when I go into work in the evening) and print off the approved request when I get in.

So...I was told that the shift will go up on the swap board but if nobody takes it, I was still assigned the shift and it's my responsibility. Yeah, no.

ETA: They also acknowledged that they see it was approved in myTime.

Last edited:
So...I was told that the shift will go up on the swap board but if nobody takes it, I was still assigned the shift and it's my responsibility. Yeah, no.

ETA: They also acknowledged that they see it was approved in myTime.
Follow up with your etl or tl too.

I did. My TL is going to make sure it's taken care of and told me not to worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back