Archived Requesting Time Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I go about requesting a day off? Is it possible just to limit only needing to be off by 1 pm on that day? (I could work until 1 pm that day). I've never requested off and not sure how this all works.

I think I have to do this soon right? Can I do this at home, or does this need to be done at TSC?

Last edited:
Log in to eHR and then myTime Self Service from a computer in the store. The steps are pretty intuitive from there (and yes you can request off a partial day). After you submit your request, let the HRTM know.

It needs to be done this week because they will start working on that week's schedule as of next week.

You can only put in time off requests at a work computer and you can request whole days or parts of a day off. Unfortunately, you might be late on that since your store should be finalizing the schedule for that week pretty soon.

Check around your TSC and see if they've got a sheet up with deadlines for asking time off. Ours looks like this and is above the schedule books.

I think it says for that week, the deadline is the 30th.

I highly suggest removing the specifics of why you're requesting this day off because who knows if anyone from HR from your store roams on here..

Done, they would look down on that? Or, it's not a very good reason? Just passed my 90 days and I've had perfect attendence, came early, stayed late, came in on days off...

Done, they would look down on that? Or, it's not a very good reason? Just passed my 90 days and I've had perfect attendence, came early, stayed late, came in on days off...
Lol my former TL had an account on here and we talked about it as he asked me if I knew of this site. It is considered a threat to target in a way and I like to vent on here some so yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back