Archived Restricted access to MySupport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart621

Flow Driver
Only certain people can use MySupport? When I try using my number, it keeps saying I'm not authorized. The Reverse Logistics can access it. Is it because I'm just a FF/Backroom TM?

There's no restriction.. I just think the service has been super spotty lately. Sometimes it lets me on and sometimes I get the 'sales force' error page.

This has happened in the past. Everyone working for Target should be able to access mySupport.

It's strange though that I can still use my name when submitting a case (Reverse logistics have to log in) but I can't use my number and password to log into it

It happened to me around the time I got moved to Fulfillment TM. I had to call the CSC several times and get my TL involved so they could email him. I'm not sure what actually fixed it in the end...it just started working one day.

I will say that the first time I called CSC about it, the guy was an idiot and didn't have a clue what I was talking about. He had to remote into the PC and watch me try to log in before eventually telling me I was not supposed to be able to use it in the first place.

I am just a PA, (A Salesfloor TM technically), but I use MySupport to get anything above my head fixed, or to cover my ass, literally, all the time.

That's probably why I can't use it. My workcenter changed to Flexible Fullfillment
I had figured it was just something that was missed when HQ created an entirely new job code, and that it had been fixed for everyone when it was fixed for me.

But evidently that is not the case if TMs are still having issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back