Archived Return Policy for a printer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom just bought me a printer from my spot store on Sunday. Open it up today and SURPRISE! Canon forgot to give me the freakin' power cord. Ive already contacted Canon but can spot do anything or would the be above and beyond vibe for guests only?

My mom just bought me a printer from my spot store on Sunday. Open it up today and SURPRISE! Canon forgot to give me the freakin' power cord. Ive already contacted Canon but can spot do anything or would the be above and beyond vibe for guests only?

If you have the receipt.. just tape the box back up, and say it's defective..

Then buy the same model (if you want) and get your printing done.

If you do say it's missing its power cord.. they'll probably deny the return. However, if it's marked as defective.. they just send it back to Cannon or Salvage.

Just go back and exchange it for a new one. Vibe or not, Target should be already doing that for guests and TMs. You open something and a part is missing, that's on Target.

You can return it for a full refund too if you so desire... Falls under the defective merchandise category so they cannot deny you. Also its not a type of intellectual property such as games/books/movies/etc., so you aren't REQUIRED to do an exchange.

You can return it for a full refund too if you so desire... Falls under the defective merchandise category so they cannot deny you. Also its not a type of intellectual property such as games/books/movies/etc., so you aren't REQUIRED to do an exchange.

That's what I thought, but when people started saying other things, I wasn't so sure....but I knew I'd do it personally.

As long as you have a valid receipt, they will either do a refund, or defective exchange. In most cases, Electronics go back to the salvage processing. It will either be determined if the product is working, missing parts/cords, or if it can be refurbished/repackaged.

In your case, the product will be sent back to Canon to be repackaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back