Archived Returning from LOA today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrontEndFirecracker

Vibe Machine
I've been on LOA for about 6 months. First shift back is as GSA. I've been given basically NO information about the new policies and my ETL-GE said "it's my weekend off, talk to the LOD"

I mentioned wanting information about the new return policy, any changes at the front end, etc - and was given none of it. I know they've changed the CO code since two GSTL were fired recently, and I haven't gotten those either.

What have I gotten myself into this time?

What about looking up stuff on Redwire and Workbench? Also, I would partner with HR on new training materials. Also, maybe your strong Service Desk team members can be helpful.
This much I know thusfar:
1. Guests have 1 full year to return Target brand items.
2. If a guest argues on the $ amount on a non receipt return, give them what they want.
3. Believe it or not, some stores are taking expired coupons now.

Oh, and store red card goals are a flat number now...no more conversion scores. My ETL-GE wouldn't be much help anyway. My GSTL always has much more helpful info when it comes to the front end.

What about looking up stuff on Redwire and Workbench? Also, I would partner with HR on new training materials. Also, maybe your strong Service Desk team members can be helpful.
This much I know thusfar:
1. Guests have 1 full year to return Target brand items.
2. If a guest argues on the $ amount on a non receipt return, give them what they want.
3. Believe it or not, some stores are taking expired coupons now.

I wound up getting back and a new ETL was the only one there. Also, my LOA hadn't officially been lifted, so I had to text my ETL-GE and use her numbers to do overrides and close registers. It went well, though. I was told that the one year return policy has not begun yet. I was told #2 as well. We are not taking expired or competitor coupons..I had two instances of this and was told explicitly no. But cashiers aren't even supposed to call me for "how much is this?". They are to ask the guest how much they want to pay and if it's reasonable they do it. -_-

I wound up getting back and a new ETL was the only one there. Also, my LOA hadn't officially been lifted, so I had to text my ETL-GE and use her numbers to do overrides and close registers. It went well, though. I was told that the one year return policy has not begun yet. I was told #2 as well. We are not taking expired or competitor coupons..I had two instances of this and was told explicitly no. But cashiers aren't even supposed to call me for "how much is this?". They are to ask the guest how much they want to pay and if it's reasonable they do it. -_-

The new policy has begun it started mar. 9

Welcome back.to give it away target ..that's how it seems now just do as the guest say , its just crazy even have guest tell me I have to change the price if they say to ..I was like STFD now they change it all the time one guest did it saw me change it next gueat did it so on and so on I guess my ? is why lables the shelves at all and we can play let's make a deal at the registers we have no policy oh sorry yes we do DO WHAT HE GUEST SAYS ..no way any company can stay open with that even roses has tougher returns :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back