Archived Reverse logistics Food donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indred

Reverse Logistics
All of the food my stores market team donates out, should I be using the PDA to scan it into a a Food donate bin, or does it automatically Register in the system donations system on greenfield. I scan all the esim, pet food and all other odds and ends into the donate bin. During training I was never told anything about food nor did I ever see my trainer scan it into a bin.

It depends if your store has moved over to the new System. If your Store is using the MyDevice to defect out. You do not need to scan into Food or Salvage (You should however still open the Salvage Pallets for creating the BOL for shipping the Salvage Pallets.) If your store is still using the PDA to Defect out you should be scanning the Food Donation Bin Label. ESIM however on both systems still requires to be scanned into a Bin.

Ok thank you that is perfect. I am excited to see how the esim process will work when it all goes through the zebra. Thank you for all of the information I have been wondering.

Ok thank you that is perfect. I am excited to see how the esim process will work when it all goes through the zebra. Thank you for all of the information I have been wondering.

You connect to the printer and it prints a label out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back