Ridiculous OPUs

In a related matter why doesn't Target use lockers for OPUs for pickups like Home Depot and Walmart.

I used lockers at those stores over four years ago.

They just remodeled our store and this was a missed opportunity because Target is cheap.

Attachments

• walmart_tower_png.jpg
    walmart_tower_png.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 1000_F_433320436_ybQbpKqUURgVnKJgLCFI38hc4MGVzwWn.jpg
    1000_F_433320436_ybQbpKqUURgVnKJgLCFI38hc4MGVzwWn.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 9
In a related matter why doesn't Target use lockers for OPUs for pickups like Home Depot and Walmart.

They just remodeled our store and this was a missed opportunity because Target is cheap.
I don't think any of the Walmarts in my area use the tower anymore. As far as lockers, I think it would be too limiting for order size, and Target also really likes the Guest-TM interaction. That experience is part of why people shop here rather than, say, Walmart. I wouldn't call it cheap though... it's definitely more expensive to pay TMs than it is to set up a locker.

I don't think any of the Walmarts in my area use the tower anymore. As far as lockers, I think it would be too limiting for order size, and Target also really likes the Guest-TM interaction. That experience is part of why people shop here rather than, say, Walmart. I wouldn't call it cheap though... it's definitely more expensive to pay TMs than it is to set up a locker.
The Walmart near me just had lockers and I don't think it was a tower.

I think that the fact we don't have lockers makes people do Drive Up more.

Speaking of that our store just double their drive up spots.

We have one long row of 24(?) a opposed to two rows of 12 makes no sense.

It would actually made for shorter walks for the Drive Up TMs.

I have noticed that guests are parking in the Drive Up spots since they are in the best spots

wouldn’t work for us. we legit have times where orders get at 500-900 guests (not items) it’s not possible at Targets volume

Back