Archived SAP number help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got moved to Receiving and trying to get it all back in shape. Looking for part numbers for the security tape for the hand held and for pricing salvage stickers? Anybody know them or if we use them?

I can look up the exact number for the stickers tomorrow if you need me to, but they will pop up in a SAP search if you type in "salvage." Not sure about the tape though as I've never been asked to order that.

The only time I’ve seen security tape used is by target mobile for trade ins but I think they do it differently now.

When you say pricing salvage stickers, you mean the green ‘license plates’ that just say SALVAGE in big black letters? Our GSTL orders them for service desk and receiver also orders them for him to have, so perhaps your GSTL can give you the SAP#

are you looking for the ones that just say Salvage or the ones that say PRICE CHANGE SALVAGE? they're different SAP numbers but I believe I have both of them written down at work

are you looking for the ones that just say Salvage or the ones that say PRICE CHANGE SALVAGE? they're different SAP numbers but I believe I have both of them written down at work
The ones that say price change salvage. I’ve checked everywhere on workbench and through all kinds of order lists. We typed just salvage in on sap and the pricing ones did not pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back