Archived SBTL to GSTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex2015

Starbucks TL
So I worked as a GSA for about 2 years at a Target store extremely close to my apartment, and was promoted to Starbucks Team Leader about two months ago at a store that is about 30 minutes from my apartment. The GSTL at the old store just quit without notice and they have yet to fill the space and my old STL said she would allow me to take the position if I got permission from my current STL.

How do I convince my current STL to let me transfer to that store if I've only been working at this one for 2 months?

Yeah Starbucks really isn't for me. I only accepted it because I feared being placed indefinitely on the bench.

This store took a chance on you & you're jumping ship after only a couple months?
Unless they feel the same & have someone else in mind, they might not be inclined to let you go.

Hmm most stls will say no unless they have someone in mind to take your spot but then it really cant hurt to ask so ill say give it a try.

I had a similar situation (didn't like starbucks either, it wasn't target-y enough for me) and it ended up in me sitting at HR's desk filling out a voluntary termination form because I wanted to go back to GSA/GSTL... Tread carefully, sir.

I had a similar situation (didn't like starbucks either, it wasn't target-y enough for me) and it ended up in me sitting at HR's desk filling out a voluntary termination form because I wanted to go back to GSA/GSTL... Tread carefully, sir.

Had the choice of being gstl or brtl. Pick gstl because i cant be under some 23 year old fresh of college etl log who has a degree in literature and "cleaning house" if you dont follow her rules lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back