Archived schedule disappeared , am i getting fired?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi , i m a flow team member ,started 2 months ago . yesterday (Friday ) they posted the schedule for the second week of December but i checked Mytime today and the schedule is gone and i get this message posted "No schedule details available in myTime for the above period" what does that mean?

They might be messing with it because they went over over hours or something.
It's probably not you.
Check at the store for the paper copy.

It's also possible the system had a glitch & this is just the error message they posted.

If that happens, ask other people if they saw the same message.

Best bet is to ask someone in the office why you aren't scheduled &/or speak to the ETL who makes the schedule.

I was going to crack a funny ass joke in this thread but its about employment so I will hold my tounge. Its most certainly last minute changes in the schedule dont stress too much get with HR.

If you are a seasonal hire, you are likely going to have "The Talk" this week. My store is going to let most of our seasonal staff go on the next schedule....

If you are a seasonal hire, you are likely going to have "The Talk" this week. My store is going to let most of our seasonal staff go on the next schedule....

We don't begin to do that until after Christmas usually.

ya if you got no hours and you work truck, you are getting cut. I predicted 6 seasonal hires getting fired last year by looking that them getting zero hours.

Most stores don't let their seasonal hires go until after Christmas.

We are still hiring seasonal people.

We actually had an orientation the evening prior to Thanksgiving. So, we are still hiring as well. I am sure that's its glitch in the system. I have seen people who have been with the company for years..vanish off the schedule...when they asked about it they were told it was a glitch. I would talk to your HR and see what they say.

They need to start doing this at my store so the regular people can get some hours back. Seriously, why hire people simply to cut your other employees' hours?

We're still hiring at my store. I wish we could let go of a few and at least replace them with better fits. We've had one person try to boss around people she didn't realize were TLs...

Many stores hire seasonal help in waves. They do this because they can let the first batch go before they hit 90 days and still have a new batch to replace them. Mostly the first wave of people they are keeping for go are let go right after Black Friday the next wave sometime in Jan when hours go away depending on if there is any payroll for a bounce back.

So it could be either and errror or a cut of a seasonal TM. No way to know until you ask.

I'm gonna go with "ALWAYS CHECK THE WALL SCHEDULE" as a general rule. the "View My Schedule" thing is often inaccurate and leads to many TM's being late, several hours early, or even NCNS for shifts because they only checked online and not the printed schedule. our store is still hiring seasonal TM's so I doubt they'd let you go before your 90 days unless you have a number of attendance issues or are performing very poorly.

[edit]: and even if they are just cutting hours, they are supposed to give you at least ONE 4-hour shift for the week.

well today they posted it online , but only 16 hours , it was 22 hours when the posted it on Friday.

@K AA does it say 22 hours (I'm guessing 3 shifts) on the printed wall schedule? go by that. show up for the shifts on the wall schedule. if one of those was deleted after posting (or if a swap shift was accidentally done with the wrong TM's, etc.), you can point to the printed schedule. they can't just cut your shifts without notifying you, although if payroll has been severely overspent they CAN cut shifts as long as they give you 24 hours notice. again, go by the wall schedule and NOT by View My Schedule online!

@K AA does it say 22 hours (I'm guessing 3 shifts) on the printed wall schedule? go by that. show up for the shifts on the wall schedule. if one of those was deleted after posting (or if a swap shift was accidentally done with the wrong TM's, etc.), you can point to the printed schedule. they can't just cut your shifts without notifying you, although if payroll has been severely overspent they CAN cut shifts as long as they give you 24 hours notice. again, go by the wall schedule and NOT by View My Schedule online!

thank you , but at our store they usual post the printed schedule 3-4 days after they post it online

thank you , but at our store they usual post the printed schedule 3-4 days after they post it online

What? Schedules (except for the Black Friday schedule which is given an extra day) must be posted by noon on Thursday. Then the online schedule will update after that...though the timing seems to vary by atore. If your store is consistently not posting the schedule until Sunday or Monday, I think that is a hotline issue.

What? Schedules (except for the Black Friday schedule which is given an extra day) must be posted by noon on Thursday. Then the online schedule will update after that...though the timing seems to vary by atore. If your store is consistently not posting the schedule until Sunday or Monday, I think that is a hotline issue.
they usually post the schedule online before Friday noon , but the paper on not until the week after sometimes between Monday-wed.

That is not okay. I would tolerate that once...because our schedule is always up on time (if not early). If it happened twice in a row, I would be calling the hotline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back