Archived scheduled for a 3.5 hr shift @ 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, what kind of BS is this . . . a 3.5 hour shift, from 7pm-10:30pm, and the kicker is that the shift is for the Fitting Room. Really? o_O And this is an Ultra Low volume store.

Even money they ask you to stay to zone and they don't give you a 15.

Last edited:
Is your store on MyTime for scheduling? Sounds like you should talk with someone about it.

I worked a 2.5 hour shift recently and didn't say a thing. I thought we had dinner plans, but they were the next night. I still went out to eat.

I worked a 2.5 hour shift recently and didn't say a thing. I thought we had dinner plans, but they were the next night. I still went out to eat.

You were scheduled for 2.5 hours ?

Yep. Isn't it normal for BR to get off at 6 when price change drops?

I don't think anyone should be scheduled under 4 hours unless they specifically ask for it. I'd rather work 8 hours in a single day then work multiple 4 hour shifts.

Yep. Isn't it normal for BR to get off at 6 when price change drops?

Nope, ours stay pretty much to close, back stocking from the caf pulls, until overnight comes in to start their work.

Good thing it wasn't the night before a truck. I still could've done it though. I had about an hour that I wasn't pulling or pushing CAFs.

I don't think anyone should be scheduled under 4 hours unless they specifically ask for it. I'd rather work 8 hours in a single day then work multiple 4 hour shifts.

At my store, only minor cashiers get shifts shorter than 4 hours.

I know that in my store...they have scheduled some for two hour shifts and the team members have told the HRetl that they would not work it ...some of them have small children and with day care expenses etc...they would lose money by working two hours instead of making any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back