Seasonal TM

I’m confused, so I’m currently a seasonal team member and as far as I can tell I haven’t been scheduled for this week or next week, but I haven’t been told that I’m being let go of, no one has taken my member card/name tag and the hiring manager seemed confused when I told them that I wasn’t scheduled. Should I take this as a good sign that I’m still on the team for now or should I start looking for another job??

Is your name still listed on the schedule they posted on the wall? It would say "Available" under the dates rather than a listed shift. If your name still appears, I would say you're safe (for now?). They're keeping a few seasonal employees as "on-demand" meaning you'd be guaranteed to get 1 shift every 6 weeks (it could be more shifts than that, depends on the store).

Your best bet is really to approach HR at your own store since ASANTS.

Is your name still listed on the schedule they posted on the wall? It would say "Available" under the dates rather than a listed shift. If your name still appears, I would say you're safe (for now?). They're keeping a few seasonal employees as "on-demand" meaning you'd be guaranteed to get 1 shift every 6 weeks (it could be more shifts than that, depends on the store).

Your best bet is really to approach HR at your own store since ASANTS.
Yea my name still appears, thank you for the explanation! I’ll be sure to try and talk to my stores HR ASAP

Back