Archived Senior Team Leader - Human Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I am currently looking into a Sr. TL-HR position, would anybody be able to give me a glimpse as to how this position works? I used to work for Target a few years ago, but only ever saw HR as an ETL. Any ideas on what pay would be? I have 2 years of HR experience within corporate settings. Any information would be appreciated! Thanks!

Hello! I am currently looking into a Sr. TL-HR position, would anybody be able to give me a glimpse as to how this position works?

SrTL-HR pretty much does the same things that an ETL-HR would do. However, unlike an ETL, a SrTL would not be salaried. SrTL-HR is non-exempt, get paid hourly, and work only up to 40 hours (unless OT is allowed).

Any ideas on what pay would be? I have 2 years of HR experience within corporate settings. Any information would be appreciated! Thanks!

Pay depends on the specific store. Even in the same district, the starting pay can vary from store to store. One of my past ETL-HRs constantly sought competitive pay for our store so our store always had same or higher starting pay than other stores. Since you have 2 years of HR experience, this can get you a higher starting pay job offer than someone without the experience.

Last edited:
@HRbuddy, retail HR is different than non-retail HR jobs though. Like other store work centers, the retail expectations are work more but with less hours and get paid less. You and your team are responsible for many different areas in HR (pay, recognition, scheduling, hiring, on-boarding, training, promotions, transfers, terminations, disciplinary action, leave of absences, etc) PLUS the added responsibilities of retail (calling people in to replace shifts, LOD shifts, cash office, etc).

My team was ridiculously expected to get all of this done with a measly 20-40 hours for the entire work center at barely above city minimum wage for the HRTMs. ASANTS though but know that this is a possibility.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back