Archived Setting up Target email on Outlook at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

Before you say anything - yes, I am an ETL, so this wouldn't be considered off-the-clock. ;)

Is there a way to setup Target's email in the Outlook 2013 desktop app on a personal, Windows PC? I know how to access it via the web and also how to set it up on iDevices, but it would be nice to be able to organize things on my desktop app, too.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Thanks for the help but like I said, I'm trying to login via the desktop app, Outlook 2013. I know how to access via the link you gave, but I appreciate your help nonetheless :). Do you have any idea how to do it with Outlook?

Thanks for the help but like I said, I'm trying to login via the desktop app, Outlook 2013. I know how to access via the link you gave, but I appreciate your help nonetheless :). Do you have any idea how to do it with Outlook?
You can't do it on outlook due to servers issues.

Even if you are an ETL, I don't know why you want to read e-mail outside the store. None of our ETLs do -- in the words of a previous ETL-GE, "There's enough time in my 10-hour shifts to get it done."

If I can casually keep up on email and events from home, it's less time I have to spend in my office at work. HR seems like a different beast then GE from a purely email/paperwork standpoint, but perhaps I'm wrong.

Real ALL in the info regarding setting up on your smart phones - If (or when) you leave, you give Spot the right to wipe your smart phone, not just of their information, but your entire phone! I was going to get e-mail on my phone during my stay, but decided against it once I saw that...leaving work at work will make for a healthier life in the long run...two hours after work leads to half your day off, then your working seven days a week and your life has past you by!!

There are instructions on how to do it, but it seems to complicated to me. Plus I really don't want spot being able to see what I am doing on my phone. Somehow I think they are capable of that, even though they aren't capable of utilizing so many electronical devices, and use programs that are extremely outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back