SFS leadership

CleanMyBackRoOm

Hard lines Wizard
Okay since no one in my store has the time to explain this is going to be a mini rant post / inquiry for an explanation on how the hell this app works. I’m going to over simplify the numbers so clarity can be established.

last night we had a forecast in MPM of 300.

completed workload was well over 500.

why on earth after closing the pull/pick/pack by 430... does the goal keep rising under the expected workload. Forecast doesn’t change...

the pick by close was only 50. Easily 50 items were pulled after the by 430 workload was pulled... it wasn’t until 945 when the 50 started going down and actually started to progress. I’m missing something here and no one can give me the information I’m looking for in store apparently.
If the teams supposed to pick 50 by close and they easily clear that why doesn’t the pick by close go down? Am I missing something?

The pick by close is just reducing the carry-over for the next day. I think it's the expected total between 4:30pm and 8pm, but don't quote me on that. Since the total of the next day is accumulative, it's likely not going to drop. Forecast is based on sales expectations and last year's data (which isn't complete). If you look at the trends report on Greenfield, you'll see that you get orders dropping AFTER 8pm and through the night. Use MPM as a guide only.

I use MPM to see data for the day (it's real-time, but it's not accurate). Greenfield is accurate, but isn't in real-time and updates every 24 hours. So you won't see data from today, but you should see data for yesterday and prior. Good for seeing who is strong at picking, packing, keeping INFs in check and sorting. Also good for Pickup data as well.

Back