SFS recognition

How do other stores do recognition for their SFS team?? I want to create a recognition board and was thinking top pickers and lowest INF for sfs and then OPU. My concern is that on greenfield it doesn’t always accurately represent top performers (someone could have a productivity of 50 but only picked 30 units) etc so I’m trying to figure out the best way to go about this

How do other stores do recognition for their SFS team?? I want to create a recognition board and was thinking top pickers and lowest INF for sfs and then OPU. My concern is that on greenfield it doesn’t always accurately represent top performers (someone could have a productivity of 50 but only picked 30 units) etc so I’m trying to figure out the best way to go about this
We have a fulfillment board, we have everyones score for the previous week uph,inf, etc We don't include the team members who had to hop in 1-2x to catch us up.. only core fulfillment team members. Then we pick a flex tm of the week (based on most units picked, best inf, uph). Occasionally we will pick a team member who has improved the most , that way we don't recognize the same person every week. We also list our stores overall metrics lw,mtd,ytd and out worst inf areas. The team loves it, as it's created some friendly competition.

I put up a sfs info dry erase board. I put all our stats.. opus and ship.. I put top performers in ship inf, ship productivity, opu inf and opu productivity. I put the opus at 200 units and over and the ship at 300 units and over.. that way we don't have someone who only picked 40 winning. I reward the top two in each category with something small like a coupon for a free grande beverage from Starbucks or something. I also started a contest that runs the whole month of june.. the two top performers in productivity for ship and opus will get a free t-shirt or something.

I put up a sfs info dry erase board. I put all our stats.. opus and ship.. I put top performers in ship inf, ship productivity, opu inf and opu productivity. I put the opus at 200 units and over and the ship at 300 units and over.. that way we don't have someone who only picked 40 winning. I reward the top two in each category with something small like a coupon for a free grande beverage from Starbucks or something. I also started a contest that runs the whole month of june.. the two top performers in productivity for ship and opus will get a free t-shirt or something
I do the same thing, but I do my team against district productivity. I can't see all the team members for the district but my etl will print it out for me and if I have a TM that is in the top 10 (out of usually 400+ TM) I'll get them a starbucks. Most of my team picks in the 50's to 60's so I wanted to up the competition a little bit.

We dont get rewarded either. It kinda sucks. Our department runs so smoothly most the time so they kinda forget about us. We are top in the district but it would still be nice on those extra crazy weeks to hear "good job" or something.

Back